USE THIS FORM FOR...
Customer and client inquiries, but refer to my FAQ page, sizing charts, and/or Refunds & Returns pages first.
Brand deal proposals
- Read my origin story and watch my videos to determine whether I'm a good fit for your brand (e.g., I haven't already roasted you or your client); don't just look at my channel stats.
- If your pitch is poorly-written or generic, then I'll flag it as spam.
- Check my press kit for an overview of my brand and operation.
- If I've never heard of your channel, podcast, etc., then I'm not interested.
PLAY IN TRAFFIC IF YOU HAVE...
Multi-channel network offers: YouTube takes 50% of my ad revenue, so I don't need more grubby hands on my money.
Requests for free assistance unrelated to an order
- If you want weight training advice, then pay dues or remain weak.
- Advice on YouTube growth or legal matters comes at a cost that we can negotiate.
- I won't help you get in touch with one of my acquaintances for a business opportunity unless I get a finder's fee.
- Insults and threats: If I triggered you enough to rage at me, then I already beat you.