I've partnered with the powerlifters who advise me on my own strength programming to work with as many clients as possible without sacrificing service quality. Meet the team that will help you turn your mush into muscle.
Tom has over 10 years experience as a PT and strength coach, initially qualifying through Premier Global in the UK in 2007.
- WPC Submaster World record holder (181 class)
- 683 lbs./310 kg deadlift at 189 lbs./85.9kg body weight
Elgin Mones, Esq.
You already know who I am and that I back up my trash talk. I mainly coach professionals who struggle to maintain a work-gains balance and fans who want to say that their spreadsheet came from a computer that I touched.
Len is a former 150-lb. twink and self-taught 198 class powerlifter.
- 1st: 2015 RPS CT State Championships
- 2nd: 2015 CT Battleground Push/Pull meet
- 1st: 2017 CT States 198 Raw Classic