Ultimate Plan (Form Check, Program, & E-Mail Support)
You don't need coaching; you can achieve your fitness goals through self-study, discipline, and trial-and-error. However, this approach comes with its own set of issues:
- Individual Differences. Fitness experts give generic advice to appeal to as broad an audience as possible. As such, they don't take into account your bad back, lanky arms, or any other quirks you might have.
- Quality Control. Free resources on the internet not only conflict with each other but often contain inaccuracies or lies.
- Compliance. People tend to overestimate how hard they work out and how well they perform lifts; they need someone to crack the whip.
- Information Overload. Most lack the time and inclination to digest even a fraction of the information from books, blogs, articles, gym bros, etc. It's like opening countless Wonka Bars in search of a Golden Ticket.
Looking for the optimal training program like...
If you want a coaching plan that addresses all of those issues, then the Ultimate Plan is for you. My coaches will eliminate the guesswork and give you personalized and sensible advice for less than the price of a personal trainer at your local gym. The Ultimate Plan is the best value of all the coaching services I provide.
WHAT YOU GET:
- weekly form checks for eight weeks from your start date
- custom 8-week strength program, the Plan for Ultimate Gains
- unlimited e-mail access to your coach for eight weeks from your start date
HOW TO START:
- Submit an application. Due to the time requirements of this service, I've limited client slots as a form of quality control.
- If your application is approved, then you'll receive a link to pay for the service. Payment is non-refundable.
- Once you specify a start date for your strength program, you'll receive weekly adjustments and e-mail access to your coach for 8 weeks from that date.