Lifting Form Check
Have you ever watched an episode of "Gym Idiots" and wondered whether you look as ridiculous as the ego lifters and newbies in the video? After just one round of my Form Check service, you can stop worrying.
WHY THIS BEATS FREE ADVICE ONLINE:
- My coaches are accomplished competitive lifters, not anonymous armchair experts from a forum or a cowboy-hat-wearing butterball with a YouTube fitness channel
- Internet forums and groups are full of conflicting suggestions to reconcile on your own
WHAT YOU GET:
- Detailed form adjustments for up to 3 sets of any combination of bench, squat, or deadlift variation
- Weak point training suggestions to implement into your program
- The brutal critique of "Gym Idiots" with none of the humiliation
HOW TO START:
- Add this to your shopping cart along with any other items you might have. Payment for the form check is non-refundable.
- If you haven't already, record footage of up to 3 sets of any combination of bench, squat, and deadlift variations and upload it to YouTube as "unlisted"
- Within 1 business day of viewing the footage, your coach will send his critique via e-mail.