Deluxe Coaching Package (Form Checks, Program, & E-Mail Support)
Looking for the optimal training program like...
You can achieve your fitness goals through self-study, discipline, and trial-and-error, but this approach has issues:
- Individual Differences. Fitness experts give generic advice to appeal to as broad an audience as possible. As such, they don't take into account your bad back, lanky arms, etc.
- Quality Control. Free resources on the internet not only conflict with each other but often contain inaccuracies or lies.
- Compliance. People tend to overestimate how hard they work out and how well they perform lifts; they need someone to crack the whip.
- Information Overload. Most lack the time and inclination to digest even a fraction of the information from books, blogs, articles, gym bros, etc.
If you want a coaching plan that addresses all of those issues, then the eight-week Deluxe Coaching Package is for you. My coaches will eliminate the guesswork and give you personalized and sensible advice for less than the price of a personal trainer at your local gym. The Deluxe Coaching Package is the best value of all the coaching services I provide.
Zeke Sanchez (28, USA) on the Deluxe Coaching Package:
If you're satisfied with the results of your coaching service, please let the world know on social media with a progress pic or lifting video along with the hashtag #InfiniteElgintensity.
How It Works
1. Receive lifting form checks for up to three of your work sets each week (~$200 value).
2. Run your custom eight-week strength program (~$80 value).
3. Check in with your coach regarding any strength training questions you have during your eight-week strength training period.
Yes, your coach will program your PUG to accommodate the sport-specific training you do. To get the most bang for your buck, refrain from signing up for this package if your sport-specific training is both mandatory and moronic, as it will sabotage your strength coach's efforts.
You can e-mail your coach any questions and concerns you have about your training (e.g., weight selection, fatigue management, exercise substitution). Ask as many pertinent strength training questions as you want; my friends Len and Tom handle the Deluxe Coaching clients, and I can tell you without question that they have no lives.
Shit happens, and it's likely more important than lifting weights. Tell your coach about your layoff so he can suspend his services. If and when you resume training, you're entitled to however many weeks of coaching remain in your Deluxe Coaching Package. For example, if you have to take a break at the end of the fifth week, then you'll have three weeks of coaching when you resume.
You can pay in a lump sum or in installments. See the graphic below for more details.
$249.99 for eight weeks of comprehensive online coaching