USE THIS FORM FOR...
- Customer and client inquiries
Refer to my FAQ page, sizing charts, and/or Refunds & Returns pages first. Questions whose answers were on-site will be ignored.
- Brand deal proposals
- Read my origin story and watch my videos to determine if I'm a good fit for your brand. Don't just look at my subscriber count and view stats.
- To avoid awkwardness, check if I've roasted you.
- If your proposal has grammatical errors or misspellings, then I'll probably humiliate you publicly, so proofread before you submit.
- Media interview requests
- Check my press kit for an overview of my operation and media coverage.
- I conduct interviews via e-mail so that I have a written transcript and can take breaks if I get bored. In that vein, I eschew podcasts because answering "why do you dislike CrossFit?" and other mundane questions live is mind-numbing. If I wanted an exercise in staying awake, I'd go to work.
PLAY IN TRAFFIC IF YOU HAVE...
- Multi-channel network offers
YouTube takes 50% of my ad revenue; I don't need more grubby hands on my money.
- Weight lifting questions
I don't have time for freeloaders, so you'll have to pay for coaching services.
- Pleas for free cameos, promotion, or legal services
Top tier costs top dollar. Learn the value of money.
- Insults and threats
If I triggered you enough to rage at me, then I already beat you.
- Chit chat
If you need a friend, then get a dog.
- Topic suggestions
Tag or DM me on social media so mods can screen the boring videos and broken links.